You Can Be a Part of the Fun!
Volunteers are needed in many areas of the festival. We are looking for people to help us with admissions, manning the booths, working with kids, working with adults. Several shifts are available. Volunteers are needed Fri evening to help set up the festival and Saturday and Sunday.
NOTE: EVERY VOLUNTEER MUST FILL OUT A FORM PRIOR TO THE EVENT
Applications Due No Later Than Friday, April 19.
Volunteer Responsibilities and Additional Information
- Please complete all areas of the application, particularly the contact information requested. It is important that we have multiple ways to reach you so we may keep you informed of your schedule and other details about the event.
- Please fill out one application for each individual that would like to volunteer.
- You can send us the completed form using any of the following methods: Print out the form and fax it to (513) 232 7577 Attn: Alexander Pirro -OR-Email the completed form back to Apirro@memi.biz
- If you have any changes to your application or schedule availability, please call(513) 232-5882 ext. 70 and ask for Alexander Pirro. Once schedules have been issued, it will be very difficult to make changes, so please consider your availability carefully before completing this application.
- Each volunteer will be required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of their shift in order to attend a brief training session. This session will provide general event information as well as details about your job assignment.
- All volunteers who complete one full shift and have checked in and checked out will receive a free Cincy-Cinco T-Shirt and two (2) complimentary lawn tickets to a concert at Riverbend Music Center. (Specific concerts to be determined by Riverbend management).
- Bottled water will be provided. Complete details about where to park and check in once you arrive at the event site will be emailed to you with your schedule about 7 days before the event.